The Printing Press Song The Printing Press Song

HAHA!!!

I love it! It reminded me of monty python...AWESOME DUDE!

Lost Rhapsody 2 Lost Rhapsody 2

Excelent style!

WOW that is some impressive rotoscoping you did! Can't wait for your next Lost Rhapsody!!

Marygolds Marygolds

Wow

That was really good!!! I really liked the style you had, it really stands out from the rest of the crowd. Excellent work!!

Cupid's Arrow game Cupid's Arrow game

Unfinished

That was my impression while playing this game. Good concept but needs more work. I had no idea who i was shooting. Try adding an indicator or something that tells the player that someone got hit by an arrow(besides having hearts float randomly around) . I'm giving it 5 stars because you did well on the art.

Ninja - Pirate Cave Raid Ninja - Pirate Cave Raid

It was okay

It seemed like you needed to add more to the game. I mean one kick from the pirate will kill you in just one hit? I thought that was pretty stupid. Next time mabye you should add a health bar or mabye a stealth bar! In addition to that you should make that ninja have a bokken or have him use martial arts and fun stuff like that. Despite the lack of stuff you had in this game, I beleive you are headed in the right direction.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

THE BEST GAME EVER!!!

This game rocks!!! Now everybody can be a punk rocker!!! WHOO HOOO

DJH - See the Future [Demo] DJH - See the Future [Demo]

The beginning was ick :(

I like some of your other songs but this one is not your best. The beginning was incredibly annoying. After the really annoying part past it was pretty decent. Although I wasn't a big fan of the small pauses in between the synths.

-Muscles 20x6

DJH - Into the Fantasy [Demo] DJH - Into the Fantasy [Demo]

1.69 Bullshit!

I saw your song above mine and I thought bullshit. You don't deserve a low score at all. I really liked it and it seems like you actually spent time working on it. Only problem is that it was not long enough. I would love to here a longer version.

-Muscles20x6

Dance 360 Dance 360

Interesting

It's an interesting beat but the repetitive piano or whatever it is was really annoying. Try maybe letting up on it a little. I gave it a 2.