DJH - See the Future [Demo] DJH - See the Future [Demo]

The beginning was ick :(

I like some of your other songs but this one is not your best. The beginning was incredibly annoying. After the really annoying part past it was pretty decent. Although I wasn't a big fan of the small pauses in between the synths.

-Muscles 20x6

DJH - Into the Fantasy [Demo] DJH - Into the Fantasy [Demo]

1.69 Bullshit!

I saw your song above mine and I thought bullshit. You don't deserve a low score at all. I really liked it and it seems like you actually spent time working on it. Only problem is that it was not long enough. I would love to here a longer version.

-Muscles20x6

Dance 360 Dance 360

Interesting

It's an interesting beat but the repetitive piano or whatever it is was really annoying. Try maybe letting up on it a little. I gave it a 2.

Greeeeen Greeeeen

Sweet Loop!

Hey culmor I really liked how you transitioned the loop, it was nice and smooth. Your song green reminded me of leprechauns dancing around. Sorta like and irish techno jig. Keep up the good work!

Era of Terror Era of Terror

Stay away from the pots and pans

It sounds like a little kid banging pots and pans together. That's the only way I can describe your song.

Beatboxing by Supamonkey3 Beatboxing by Supamonkey3

oh jeez

You my friend are special.

The Haunted Music Box The Haunted Music Box

Scary clown music

This reminded me of a creepy clown! I hate clowns! For creeping me out I'm gonna give you a 10.

Linkin Park - Crawling(re Linkin Park - Crawling(re

Stupid emo kids

Don't listen to all those emo kids that said that it sucked. This song is flippin hilarious!! I literally could not stop laffing. I give it a 10 cuz you guys really cracked me up