The Printing Press Song The Printing Press Song

HAHA!!!

I love it! It reminded me of monty python...AWESOME DUDE!

Lost Rhapsody 2 Lost Rhapsody 2

Excelent style!

WOW that is some impressive rotoscoping you did! Can't wait for your next Lost Rhapsody!!

Marygolds Marygolds

Wow

That was really good!!! I really liked the style you had, it really stands out from the rest of the crowd. Excellent work!!

Introducing The Emo's 2 Introducing The Emo's 2

Flippin funny

HAHAHA emos are gay HAHAHA. That was pretty freakin hilarious. Great job!!

FF7 Overkill FF7 Overkill

Was that supposed to be funny?

I'm not a purist and I think it sucks. And I don't agree with you about ff7 ruling. Some of the better FF were #4 #8 and FFX.

Salad Fingers Episode 6 Salad Fingers Episode 6

Hidden meaning?

There has to be some hidden meaning to this particular cartoon. You just have to watch it a couple of times to finaly get it.

akamaru hampster dance cv akamaru hampster dance cv

Not bad

Pretty good animation although it did get a little bit repetitive. All in all good work my freind. I gave you a 1 for sound becuase I didnt like the song..sorry.

The Abandoned Kitten The Abandoned Kitten

thats not sad..its funny!!

It reminded me of lil brudder the one legged pup. SOo thats why i gave it a 10 for humor cuz it made me laugh.

catbrush responds:

It's not funny... ='(

Super Mario bros Z ep 3 Super Mario bros Z ep 3

Excelent!!

Wow that was pretty good!! I usually don't like sprite animations because most of them are kinda blah. But this one is superb!! Great Job

jeremie's PACMAN jeremie's PACMAN

Really Random

That ending was a bit disterbing. The monster pac man was killer, nice art work! The ending made me think about....offspring and.....pacbabies.